Shark Evo-One 2 - Keenser
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Shark Evo-One 2 - Keenser
Shark Evo-One 2
- Injected thermoplastic resin shell construction
- Dual homologated for use in both open and closed positions
- Integrated UV380 anti-scratch internal sun visor
- Micro lock quick release chin strap
- Optimized chin guard locking system for improved ergonomics and flexibility during use
- Quick release visor mechanism
- Patented Auto-up system automatically moves the visor when raising or lowering the chin guard
- Pinlock Maxvision insert included
- Planned location for Sharktooth Bluetooth communication system
- Optimal comfort for wearing glasses
- Weight approx: 1650g (+/- 50g)
- 5 year warranty (registration required)
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Pinlock Included, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.
I'm a new biker. Female aged 39. I love this helmet even though it is tight at the moment as I need to wear it in a bit. Firstly it is a wicked colour and design!!! I got the orange and grey one. It looks awesome and orange is meant to be the colour that stands out the most. I wear spectacles and this helmet is perfect because the whole facial parts go up over the top making it incredibly easy to slip my specs on and off rather than struggling and you can wear the helmet that way if you choose to. Love the fact that the visors go up separately to the chin guard and that I have a sun visor bit as well. Vents are great, particularly with specs on. On a side note - great service from the Infinity team in Southampton. They were so helpful and took a lot of time to help me get what I needed. Couldn't have been more helpful and nicer.