Shark Evo-One 2 - Krono
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Shark Evo-One 2 - Krono
Shark Evo-One 2
The Shark Evo-One 2 is the natural progression from Shark's successful Evo-One helmet. The Shark Evo-One 2 is a dual-homologated helmet, which means it's rated as a full-face when closed, and is legal to wear when flipped open; the new chin guard locking/unlocking system and the patented 'Auto-Up / Down' system which automatically lifts the visor when raising or lowering the chin guard makes it easy to use.
- Injected thermoplastic resin shell construction
- Dual homologated for use in both open and closed positions
- Integrated UV380 anti-scratch internal sun visor
- Micro lock quick release chin strap
- Optimized chin guard locking system for improved ergonomics and flexibility during use
- Quick release visor mechanism
- Patented Auto-up system automatically moves the visor when raising or lowering the chin guard
- Pinlock Maxvision insert included
- Planned location for Sharktooth Bluetooth communication system
- Optimal comfort for wearing glasses
- Weight approx: 1650g (+/- 50g)
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.