Shark Evo-One 2 - Lithion
Following on the coattails of the popular Evoline 3, the Evo-One 2 is a top-class modular helmet made from lightweight and abrasion-resistant fibreglass with a multi-density EPS lining and a removable and washable CoolMax comfort interior.
Available in two shell sizes for optimal fit, the helmet features a 180-degree rotating chin bar to switch between open face and full face positions, which works in tandem with a patented Auto-up, Auto-down visor system that automatically raises the pinlock shield out of the way of the chin guard to prevent damage.
The Evo-One 2 is aerodynamically optimised to be streamlined with the chin bar raised or lowered and includes a built-in ventilation system for cool air circulation throughout. The Pinlock ready shield, Pinlock insert and integrated sun visor provide maximum peripheral vision and prevent fogging or scratches. The improved chin guard locking mechanism is more ergonomic and flexible than previous models, and the helmet is fastened with a double D ring retention system.
- Lightweight composite fibreglass shell
- Patented "Auto-up / Auto-down" system allows to automatically lift the visor while raising or lowering the chin guard
- Optimized chin guard locking system for improved ergonomics and flexibility
- Aerodynamic, performance maintained whether in open face or full-face position
- Removable and washable CoolMax liner
- Integrated inner sun visor
- PINLOCK ready
- Pink, Purple
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Shark Helmet Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.