Shark EvoJet - Plain
The Shark Evojet is the brand-new for 2020 modular motorcycle helmet from Shark. Dual-homologated certified meaning you can ride with the chin bar both down, as a flip-up, or up like an open-face, giving you the choice of how you want to ride.
The wide-open visor aperture on the Evojet gives you a great field of vision, ideal for navigating busy city streets and the internal, integrated sun visor means you don’t have to stop and put sunglasses on if the sun starts shining. The helmet itself is made from a highly-protective and lightweight injected thermoplastic resin and it comes equipped with a micro-lock quick-release chin strap.
- Injected thermoplastic resin shell
- Dual-homologated to be worn with chin bar down and up
- Micro-lock quick-release chin strap
- UV380 Anti-scratch internal sun visor
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Style
Shark Helmet Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.