Shark Evoline 3 - Hyrium
Shark Evoline 3
An unprecedented amount of work by the Shark R&D department has perfected the Evoline Series 3 for smooth opening chin bar, reduced noise and improved aerodynamics in both full face and open face modes.
- Easy Fit system for comfortable use with glasses
- Improved aerodynamics
- Retractable, interior anti-scratch sun visor
- Quick release retention system
- Dual homologated
- Smooth opening system for visor and chin bar at the same time
- Noticeably lighter than its predecessor
- Sharktooth ready
- Quieter design than the Evoline series 2
- Washable and removable interior
- Weight 1800g (+/-50g)
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.