Shark Evoline S3 - Hakka WKR
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Shark Evoline S3 - Hakka WKR
Shark Evoline S3
Featuring now a faster opening chin bar, reduced noise and improved aerodynamics in both full face and in open face position.
- "Auto-up" device for unlocking the visor and chin bar simultaniously
- Improved aerodynamics, particularly in open face position
- New quieter design and improved inside ventilation
- Homologated twice for open face and full face
- New comfortable padding with high-quality washable fabrics
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment
- Integrated UV380 label & anti-scratch sun visor
- Quick release visor system
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- Micro lock buckle system
- Use the delicates or cold cycle and place inside a washing net
- Planned location for SHARKTOOTH®
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Purchased the Shark Evoline and have been very pleased with how comfortable and quiet it is. The flip front is easy to operate and the internal dark sun visor is discreet when not in use, but perfect on a sunny day - not that we have that many!! Have ridden in the Shark for up to 8 hours and have been very surprised how comfortable it is. Helmet is not as light as some others but the price makes this an attractive option from Shoei or Schubeth.