Shark Evoline S3 - Plain
Shark Evoline 3
The Shark Evoline 3 is the first modular model on the market to receive the double integral / jet helmet certification. It features the Auto-up system which is the automatic raising of the visor when transitioning from integral to jet position. The helmet is extremely aerodynamic, allowing the helmet to maintain performance in either of the two positions.
- Injected thermo plastic construction
- Integrated sun visor
- The first modular model on the market to receive the double integral / jet helmet homologation
- "Auto-up" system: automatic raising of the visor when transitioning from integral to jet position
- Shark Easy Fit technology for those that wear glasses, never struggle to get your glasses in again!
- Fully removable and washable lining
- Sharktooth ready: Can be equipped with Shark's Bluetooth communication system
- Shark 5 year manufacturing warranty
- SHARP 5/5 star safety rating: Independently safety tested
- Weight: 1715g (+/-50g size M)
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.