Shark Explore-R - Plain
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Shark Explore-R - Plain
The Explore-R is a new versatile Adventure helmet from Shark. Removable peak and googles make this helmet fully customisable, changing from a full face to an off-road helmet becomes an all-in-1 experience. The full feature package box includes the visor, a pair of goggles, and a motocross peak. The Explore-R also has a panoramic visor with the widest field of vision in the road version line.
- Carbon shell
- Helmet can be worn with either the peak and goggles or with a traditional faceshield - all of which are included.
- Integrated drop-down sun visor
- Adjustable and removable peak
- Removable dirtbike-style goggles
- Integrated goggles are attached to helmet shell
- Removable and interchangeable 3 piece liner
- Neckroll is PVC free and features reﬂective material at rear
- Aggressive ventilation and massive airflow
- Two upper vents and 1 lower vents with optimized venturi effect
- Micro lock chin strap
- ECE 2205 Certified
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.