Shark Nano - Crystal Swarovski
Shark Nano Crystal Swarovski Helmet
The Shark Nano Crystal features Swarovski® crystals on the side covers. This is the most refined and most glamorous helmet on the market. A real gem! Practical, comfortable and with a wide screen, is the perfect ally for city driving.
- Aerodynamic shell made of injected resin.
- Two shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Clear “Long Trip” screen with anti-scratch treatment. Incorporates air diffusers integrated in order to prevent the formation of fog. Incorporates air inlets to prevent condensation formation.
- Quick release visor system.
- Inner anti-scratch sun visor (UV380).
- Ventilation system via air inlet on the upper part.
- Interior of natural fibres, detachable and washable.
- Side pad design optimised for persons wearing glasses. (Easy Fit system patented by Shark).
- Micro closure system with buckle.
- Predisposition for installing the Sharktooth® intercom system (not included).
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.