Shark Nano - Plain
The Shark Nano is an urban-style helmet ideal for city riding, with an open-face design, excellent ventilation, and extra-long air diffuser visor.
With a shell made of injected thermoplastic resin, and 2 shell sizes in order to find the best fit for you. It is packed with multi-density EPS to make sure that you are kept as safe as possible in case the worst happens.
The visor that has been fitted for this helmet is an extra long, anti-scratch visor, which has in-built air diffusers which offers a dynamic anti-fog solution. And for extra ventilation there is an inlet on top of the helmet to allow airflow across the inside of the helmet. There is also an in-built drop-down sun visor so you need not worry about the sun glaring into your eyes on those urban rides.
The interior is a removable and washable liner, and there are slots already included for a Sharktooth intercom system.
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- VZ 140 anti-scratch visor model for long trips, offering a wide field of vision and integrated air diffuser
- Dynamic anti-fog ventilation system
- UV380-labeled, “soft touch” sun visor treated to resist scratching
- Quick visor release system Inside: . AEGIS®-labeled MICROTECH lining fabric featuring antibacterial properties
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- 1 air inlet
- Dual ON/OFF position on the front-side ventilation
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Ready, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Shark Helmet Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.