Shark Race-R Carbon - Deager
Shark Race R Pro
The Shark Race-R Pro equipped with a spoiler which is designed to optimize aerodynamic performance. The shell is built with a new generation COVA structure meaning it's lightweight, resistant to both abrasion and compression, effective at preventing delamination, and offers superb shock absorption. The Race-R Pro features an ultra premium finish and packaging.
- Pre grooved for SHARKTOOTH
- "Easy Fit" glasses system.
- Carbon Aramid Fibres
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- Ergonomic shield prehension shape for ease of use with gloves
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- 4 air flow points with optimized venturi efficiency
- Shield with variable density: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti scratch // antifog coating that can be re-activated.
- Thermo shaped comfort lining.
- Removable and washable comfort paddings: antibacterial, cheek pads interchangeable for custom fit, micro aeration for optimized air flow
- Neck pad with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Nose mask (new fixation system)
- Chin cover
- Weight from: 1250 g + / – 50 g
- Sizes XS to XL
- Red, Carbon
- Helmet Features
- ACU Approved, Carbon Fibre Shell, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.