Shark Race-R Carbon - Guintoli
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Shark Race-R Carbon - Guintoli
Shark Race-R Pro Carbon
The new, high-end SHARK Race-R Pro Carbon is constructed from carbon/aramid fibers, was initially developed for Shark's top level racers: Moto GP, WSBK, Moto 2. Can you imagine the level of requirement these riders have? Shark therefore had to ensure top level performance, giving the utmost importance to functionality and ergonomics: lightness, stability, comfort, precision and aerodynamics. Because the requirement from top racers is two-fold: safety and leading-edge technology. Shark must protect in critical situations, and must also contribute to their riding performance. The Shark Race-R Pro Carbon gives you the same level of excellence as it does to elite riders.
- Super Light Weight Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell
- ~4.5 dB(A) quieter than the standard Race-R Pro in wind tunnel testing
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- 4 air flow points with optimized venturi efficiency
- Shield has variable density: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating
- Thermo shaped comfort lining
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Chin curtain
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.