Shark Ridill - Plain
The polycarbonate shell is backed up by a multi-density EPS lining for impact protection, and sports three air inlets to allow cool air in through the top and chin.
The Ridill is equipped with a Pinlock anti-scratch visor shield (insert sold separately) as well as a quick-release system, and a built-in sun visor that can be operated via a lever at the top. The removable and washable lining features Shark's famous EasyFit system for optimal comfort.
- Polycarbonate shell
- Aerodynamic design for soundproofing and stability
- Optimized and adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Integrated inner sun visor
- 2.2 mm Pinlock ready ultra flexible and resistant visor
- Easy release visor system for a fast shield change
- SHARK Easy Fit: Optimal comfort for persons wearing glasses
- Removable washable antibacterial interior lining
- Helmet Features
- ACU Approved, Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.