Shark RR Pro Carbon - Zarco GP France
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Shark RR Pro Carbon - Zarco GP France
The Shark Race-RR Pro GP Zarco GP France is the highest-performance track racing helmet with a carbon-aramid shell and an advanced aerodynamic spoiler.
Initially developed for Shark's top-level MotoGP, WSBK and Moto2 riders, this top-of-the-line replica helmet not only boasts best-in-class safety features but was developed using CFD (computational fluid dynamics) to be as aerodynamic and as fast as possible.
The Race-RR Pro GP sports a super lightweight and durable COVA shell (Carbon On View and Aramid), backed up by a multi-density EPS foam lining for optimal abrasion resistance and shock absorption. The rear spoiler minimises drag and buffeting, a specific chin curtain to increase performance, and an optimised ventilation system consisting of five air inlets and seven air extractors for superior air circulation.
The antimicrobial, two-tone Alveotech interior lining, 3D morpho cheek pads and EasyFit system offer all-ride comfort. The anti-fog mask, rubber breath mask and chin cover to prevent fogging the visor. The anti-scratch optical Class 1-rated visor features a wide aperture without visual distortion, alongside an ergonomic visor grip for improved handling and a quick release visor system for easy removal and installation,
Also featuring an anodized titanium double-D ring strap, room to accomodate a Sharktooth intercom, and finished with 'Shark Racing Division' laser engraving.
- Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell
- SHARK Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining that has a pre-fitted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- 2 shell sizes
- Anodized Double D Titanium chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- Removable and washable liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Ready for installation of the Sharktooth (or other) Wireless Entertainment System
- Ultra-high-end finish
- Two-tone, high-tech Alveotech
- Wrap-around and breathable neck protection
- Dual-use, anti-fog breath guard
- 3D morpho cheek contours
- Shape memory ear pads
- High-strength visor with Optical Class 1 rating
- Quick Spoiler Safety System
- Black, Grey
- Helmet Features
- Carbon Fibre Shell, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Ready
- Helmet Style
- Graphic, Replica
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.