Shark Skwal 2 - Plain
The Shark Skwal 2 is a sports-touring full-face helmet with thermoplastic shell, multi-density EPS lining and drop-down sun visor. Boasting a completely new interior fit-out is equipped with integrated battery rechargeable LED lights generating heightened visibility on the road. The Skwal 2 has a sharp-looking base joint, sleekly designed spoiler and aerodynamic features all blend into a helmet built for sporting exploits and high performance.
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- Integrated battery rechargeable LED lights
- Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- “Autoseal” system: Enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air...
- Helmet Features
- ACU Approved, Ratchet Strap, Pinlock Included, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.