Shark Skwal 2.2 White LED - Noxxys
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Shark Skwal 2.2 White LED - Noxxys
The Shark Skwal 2.2 Noxxys is a sport-touring full-face with an integrated LED light system, optimised aerodynamics and an internal sun visor.
Building upon the successful Shark Skwal, the Skwal 2.2 brings everything riders loved about the original and more. Made from fibreglass with a multi-density EPS foam liner, the helmet sports a large aerodynamic profile with a rear bottom spoiler for reduced drag and buffeting, as well as a ventilation system for cool air circulation.
The unique feature of the Skwal series is its LED light system, consisting of 2 lights on the top, another two on the chin, and two more on the rear for vastly increased rider visibility during the day and night. The Skwal 2's LEDs are larger in profile and brighter than its predecessor, feature a standard 'On' setting or a blinking mode to replicate hazard lights, and unlike the Skwal 2, feature white lights instead of green.
The anti-fog, anti-scratch visor with Pinlock insert and built-in sun visor provides maximum vision without obstruction. The extremely comfortable and moisture-wicking interior lining is fully removable and washable, features pockets for an in system, and is finished with a double D ring retention strap.
- Lightweight composite fibreglass shell
- Extremely stable, with new optimized aerodynamic attributes like the enhanced spoiler
- 3 brighter LED lights
- Blink / Steady dual-LED mode
- White LEDs
- Rechargeable battery: 5,000 recharge cycles, 5 hours of continuous operation, 10 hours while blinking per charge
- USB cable included
- Pinlock MaxVision visor included
- Autoseal system: flattens the visor onto the helmet, offers better soundproofing and seals the helmet (against water and cold)
- Integrated sun shield
- Bamboo treated interior for triple effectiveness: antibacterial, anti-sweating and hypoallergenic
- Ready for installation of the Sharktooth (or other) Wireless Entertainment System
- Black, Yellow
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Pinlock Included, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.