Shark Spartan 1.2 - Strad
Made from lightweight yet resistant fibreglass with a multi-density EPS lining, the Spartan 1.2's shell has been optimised and developed with CFD design studies (Computational Fluid Dynamics) for optimised aerodynamics. To do this, Shark equipped the helmet with dual spoilers with integrated air extractors to minimise drag and maximise internal cooling, and "Shark Skin" peak side fastenings to reduce wind noise.
A key difference between the original Spartan and the Spartan 1.2 is the upgraded 3D padded interior which is similar in comfort and function to those usually reserved for MotoGP riders: moisture-wicking, extremely plush, and fully removable and washable for long-term wear.
The Pinlock Maxvision visor with insert offers a wide field of vision without obstruction from fogging or scratches, and the integrated drop-down sun visor is operated via an adjustable lever on the back.
The Spartan 1.2 also sports a removable, dual-use anti-fog breath guard and mask, room to accomodate a Sharktooth intercom, and a double-D ring fastening strap.
- Multiaxial fibreglass shell
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Double-D ring strap
- Multi-density EPS
- VZ160 model, anti-scratch visor
- Pinlock Max Vision included in the box
- UV380-labelled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- “Autoseal” system: Enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air
- Mosture-wicking 3D padded interior lining fabric usually reserved for MotoGP riders
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- "Dual-use" anti-fog breath guard removable
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth intercom
- Double spoiler with integrated air extractors: optimization of the aerodynamic drag and internal cooling
- Aerodynamically-shaped “SHARK Skin” side fastenings on the peak favouring passive noise abatement
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Ventilation with a “dark chrome” finish
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Ready, Ratchet Strap
- White, Blue
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Shark Helmet Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.