Shark Spartan GT Carbon - Kromium
The Shark Spartan GT Carbon Kromium is a class-leading full-face helmet for sports-touring, featuring a carbon-fibre shell, dual air ventilation, and a multi-density EPS lining.
The sleek fibreglass shell with a silky carbon-fibre skin is aerodynamically profiled to cut through the air, and weighing just 1450 grams for the medium, is incredibly lightweight for all-ride comfort. Backed up by a shock-absorbing multi-density EPS lining, this lid offers optimal impact protection and abrasion-resistance. The interior of the helmet is fully removable, washable and anti-bacterial for long-lasting use, and uses a Double-D ring strap for fastening.
As an upgrade of the Shark Spartan helmet, the Spartan GT models boast a number of improvements that take this full-face to exemplary heights. The first is a new VZ300 visor, that gives you the greatest field of vision in a Shark visor while ensuring more security and ease of removal.
The ventilation system has also been tweaked, with a new dual-intake port at the chin that works in tandem with a sliding top vent and rear exhaust for full face coverage.
Finally, the interior lining has been revised for injury-free removal n the event of an emergency. When it comes to the Spartan GT, Shark have spared no expense when formulating a sports helmet suitable for the most demanding riders.
- Multiaxial fibreglass shell
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Multi-density EPS
- Double-D ring strap
- Shark Emergency Removal System
- Optimal ventilation system
- Optical Class 1-rated visor
- 3D morpho cheekpads
- Removable and washable Alveotech interior lining
- Helmet Features
- Carbon Fibre Shell, ACU Approved, Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Ready, Pinlock Included, Double D-Ring
- Blue, Carbon
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.