Shark Spartan GT - E-Brake
3 interest-free payments of £107.49 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Shark Spartan GT - E-Brake
The new reference among GT Sport helmets. The SPARTAN GT, our brand-new fiber composite full-face motorcycle helmet, features SHARK’s latest innovations and expertise acquired over the years. The combination of fiber and carbon layers, associated with the Multi-Density EPS, offers the highest level of protection.
The SPARTAN GT has extended boundaries in terms of both safety and comfort, in the aim of satisfying expectations voiced by the most demanding racers.
- Shell made of multiaxial fiberglass
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock bucle system
- Multi-density EPS . “Shark Emergency Removal System” to allow for quick release of the helmet interior in case of emergency
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses and an anti-scratch treatment . Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box
- New ergonomic visor locking system, complete with an airflow position
- Ultra soft” visor notching movement
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- SANITIZED®-labeled ALVEOTECH lining fabric featuring antimicrobial properties
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- 3D morpho" cheeks
- EasyFit" system: optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Dual use" anti-fog breath guard
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- 2 air inlets
- 2 air extractors with position ON/OFF switch
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Aerodynamically-shaped “SHARK Skin” peak side fastenings favoring passive noise abatement
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.