Shark Spartan GT Pro - Toryan
Shark Spartan GT Pro - Toryan
SHARK, THE BENCHMARK IN PROTECTION
SHARK’s know-how and high standards enable us to push safety beyond the limits of traditional standards.
The transition to the new ECE 22-06 is a mere formality for our leading full-face GT sport model.
Thanks to the combination of glass fibre and carbon fibre layers, along with multi-density EPS, the SPARTAN GT PRO offers the highest level of protection on the market.
The VZ300 visor is thicker than on competitor helmets and protects the rider from projectiles. The 4-point locking system, taken from our racing model the Race-R Pro GP, offers additional safety.
The profile of the SPARTAN GT PRO was designed for first-rate ride performance. The helmet shape limits buffeting and drag. Every detail has been designed to limit noise. Its ventilation system is entirely adjustable and optimised, fitted with three inlet vents and two Venturi-effect outlets.
The SPARTAN GT PRO features high-end finishes, the latest innovations and SHARK's long-standing expertise in full-face helmet design.
In order to offer unrivalled optical quality, the cylindrical visor is Class 1 rated with variable thickness: no visual distortion whatever the angle of vision. And there’s no risk of fog on the visor thanks to the Pinlock 120 Max Vision® film provided.
The SPARTAN GT PRO is equipped with 3D “Morpho” cheek pads for a perfect fit, offering optimum comfort and support on long journeys. It also has two chin curtains for either winter or summer.
The SHARK EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM concept means that the neck and cheek pads can be removed quickly and easily in the event of an accident.
- HELMET TYPE: Sport GT Full face
- SHELL TYPE: Carbon / Multiaxial fiber
- NUMBER OF SHELL SIZES: 2
- CHIN STRAPE: Double–D ring strap
- VISOR TYPE: Optical Class 1, scratch-resistant coating
- ANTI-FOG: Pinlock 120 Max vision included
- SUNVISOR: UV380 / anti-fog
- AERODYNAMIC: Dual rear spoiler
- INTERCOM COMPATIBILITY: Sharktooh® Prime
- LINING FABRIC: Alveotec featuring SANITIZED Label
- CHIN COVER: Dual use
- VENTILATION: 3 air intakes / 2 air outlets
- COMFORT: 3D morpho cheeks
- SIZING: XS / S / M / L / XL / XXL
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Included, Double D-Ring
- Safety Rating
- ECE 22.06
- Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Style
Shark Helmet Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.