Shark Street Drak - Neon
An urban biking Shark helmet that combines compactness and great looks. Comfortable natural fibre interior and ventilation system using air vents and diffusers. QRGS: quick release goggle system. Double anti-fog and antiscratch visor. Facial protection mask. Aerodynamic outer shell. Easy fit for glasses wearers with the goggles.
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment
- Quick release visor system
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- 2 shell sizes: optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Use the delicates or cold cycle and place inside a washing net
- Planned location for SHARKTOOTH®
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.