Shark Vancore 2 - Neon
Shark Vancore 2
The Shark Vancore 2 features a 'slim fit' shell, specifically designed to hug the skull shape as closely as possible, ultra-thin frame goggles with full-vision double anti-fog visor, and a quick release goggle strap system. Designed with glasses wearers in mind, this helmet comes in two shell sizes, is Sharktooth bluetooth communication system ready, and has a removable and washable micro-tech interior with anti-bacterial properties.
- Injected thermoplastic construction
- Ultra-thin goggles frame with full vision anti-fog visor
- Quick release goggle system
- Designed with glasses wearers in mind
- Micro-lock buckle retention system
- Removable and washable anti-bacterial interior
- Sharktooth bluetooth communication system ready
- 5 year warranty (registration required)
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.