Shift-It Anti Fog Spray 50ml
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Shift-It Anti Fog Spray 50ml
The Shift-It Anti-Fog Spray is a convenient visor cleaner, formulated to remove grime, grease and leave a streak-free finish. Featuring a unique blend of cleaners and degreaser, this Shift-It spray bottle can rid your visor of stubborn insects, dirt and help bead and repel rain from your visor.
Shift-It Anti-Fog has been created to leave a very fine film on the inside of the visor to act not only as a form of double glazing, but also to bead any condensation and aid its dispersal. It is now widely used by a number of race teams, riding schools and also police forces.
- No abrasives or any other ingredients which could scratch
- Unique blend of cleaners and degreasers
- Ideal for glasses and goggles
- Safe for use on most surfaces
- No petroleum-based products to damage either the helmet or the visor
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Shift-It™ was the first company in the UK, and possibly the world, to produce a product specifically designed to clean motorcycle helmets and visors. It was developed by a biker who was fed up with insects and general road grime collecting on his visor. He put an idea to the company's chemists - to produce a cleaning product that could be used to quickly clean all types of helmet and visor, without scratching or smearing. Considering the complexity of modern helmets - including the use of polycarbonate, Kevlar, fibreglass and combinations of these and other composites - it was no small task. After months of trials and tests, the chemists produced the product known today as Shift-It™
Since its conception, it has become an essential part of many bikers' accessories - such as the motorcycle police, race teams, training schools, couriers and the general public alike.
From this grew a range of products specifically produced for motorcycle riders and their bikes, a range that continues to grow with new and improved products - products which are not taken from the car industry and simply repackaged for the motorcycle trade, but are extensively tried, tested and manufactured, just the way we say they are