Shoei Cardo SHO-1 System - Single
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Shoei Cardo SHO-1 System - Single
NOTE: When the Shoei Cardo Bluetooth intercom is bought WITH a Shoei helmet you will be eligible for a VAT refund, this will be done after purchase.
NOTE: When purchased with a helmet we will be happy to fit the Cardo system for free before sending it out for delivery. If you want this please specify in the comments section of your purchase.
Designed specifically to fit Shoei helmets, the Cardo SHO-1 can be used to communicate with up to 8 other riders using the intercom setting, or with 3 others at the same time using the Bluetooth Duplex function.
Listen to music, GPS, connect up to two mobile phones or use as rider-rider or rider-passenger communication.
Tested and approved for use with Shoei XR-1100, Multitec, Neotec, J-Cruise, Hornet-DS and RJ-Platinum helmets.
- Conference setting for up to 4 users up to 1 mile apart.
- Toggle on intercom setting to communicate with up to 8 other users.
- Listen to music via A2DP Bluetooth or cable (included).
- Conference call with rider, passenger and outside caller.
- Unit prioritises GPS instructions or incoming calls over music or intercom.
- Built in FM radio with RDS.
- Removable battery with up to 13 hours talk time and 1 week stand by time.
- Self adjusting speaker volume adjusts to compensate for wind noise and ambient volume.
- Make,receive or reject calls by voice command.
- Also available in a pre-paired twin pack.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Shoei brand.DOWNLOAD
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.