Shoei GT-Air - Plain
Shoei GT-Air - Plain
Shoei GT Air - Plain
The Shoei GT-Air is a jack-of-all-trades full-face helmet, providing year-round performance, comfort and protection. Rigorously tested in their wind tunnel facility, Shoei engineers have refined the GT-Air’s design for their most aerodynamic without compromising your comfort.
The multi-composite and organic-fibre construction of the GT Air provides optimal shock absorption to the head; the EPS foam lining allows cool airflow while riding and padding for greater impact resistance, and in the event of an accident, the helmet can be removed quickly via the E.Q.R.S (Emergency Quick Release System).
Shoei’s ventilation system strikes a perfect balance between airflow and silence; strategically placed inlet and outlet vents provide optimal airflow without misting your visor, and the redesigned ear padding reduces wind and road noise for a quieter ride.
The GT-Air is full of innovative features including a convenient, internal flip-down sun visor, and a spoiler for reducing lift and drag, as well as a fully removable, and washable 3D Max-Dry interior system, internal cheek pads and chin strap. Adaptable to the challenges of the everyday rider; the Shoei combines the performance of a full-face helmet and the convenience of a helmet you can rely on every day.
- Organic, multi-composite and high-performance fibre layered outer shell for optimum impact absorption
- Comes in three different sized shells
- 3 Piece EPS foam liner system
- Emergency quick release system allows emergency services to remove the helmet quickly and safely in the event of an accident
- Ventilation system at strategically placed points intakes fresh air and exhausts warm air without fogging your pinlock
- Detachable and washable interior cheek pad, cheek pads and chin strap
Our stores are Shoei Assured, with trained staff and spare back up. All Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st, 2013 are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Included, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.