Shoei J-Cruise 2 - Plain
Shoei J-Cruise 2 - Plain
Shoei J-Cruise 2 - Plain
- Prepared for SRL/SRL2 communication systems*
- Perfectly integrated into the helmet
- No protruding operating unit
- Helmet design won't be affected
- QSV-2 sun visor enlarged by five millimetres
- Visor with integrates spoiler against turbulances in the facial area
- 3D centrepad and cheek pads detachable and washable
- Three different outer shell sizes
- 30% improved air intake in the upper head area due to additional inlet
- Wind tunnel optimized and 20% more effective air outlet opening
- Dramatically increased airflow
- Shell in AIM (Fibreglass helmet shell made of several materials)
- EPS liner system with multiple densities
- Mist retardant CJ-2 Pinlock system (optionally available)
- Stainless steel micro ratchet system
Please note: a pinlock visor is not included with this product.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Ratchet Strap, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.
Great visibility and super comfortable!
Being recently new to the biking world and having already purchased a Shoei full face helmet prior to buying the Shoei J Cruise 2, I can say that I'm in no way disappointed with my J Cruise 2. After exhausting reviews etc, everything that I read is exactly what I've experienced wearing the J Cruise. If you want more peripheral vision the this is a great helmet to consider. On long and short journeys I've found this super comfortable. The ratchet strap is effortless to get on and off. The sun visor is excellent and plenty of room behind it as I'm a glasses wearer so no issues there. A great visor that comes down well below your chin and keeps road noise to a minimum. Along with the facility to integrate Bluetooth I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the J Cruise 2 to anyone who wanted to try an open face helmet.