Shoei J.O - Nostalgia
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Shoei J.O - Nostalgia
Shoei J.O - Nostalgia
The Shoei J.O offers the ease of use and convenience of a traditional open-face helmet but with all the protection and performance you expect from a Shoei lid. The outer shell is made from various layers of organic fibre and multi-composite fibre that offers fantastic shock absorption and helmet rigidity. For added protection, the interior is lined with multiple density EPS foam that improves the absorption of impact. The open-face design is fantastic for making you one with the open road. But without compromising your safety. No bells and whistles, the Shoei J-O leaves you to enjoy the ride.
- Outer shell constructed from layers of organic and multi-composite fibres for great impact protection and rigidity
- Interior lined with multiple-density EPS foam for added shock absorption
- CJ-3 visor has 3 adjustable positions to find the one right for you
- Cheek pads in multiple sizes so you can find a fit that is personalized and comfortable for you
- Centre pad, cheek pads and chin strap cover are detachable and washable
- Also available in Plain: Black, Matt Black, Matt Brown, Off White, Rat Grey
Our stores are Shoei Assured, with trained staff and spares back up. All Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st 2013 are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.