Shoei Neotec 2 - Splicer
Shoei Neotec 2 - Splicer
Shoei’s premium modular, the Neotec 2, is the natural evolution of their previous Neotec model, along with a plethora of improvements and new features. Improvements on the Neotec’s ventilation, flip-up mechanism, and compact shell structure make this one of the most comfortable and fitting helmets around, while developments to the newly designed cheek pad, chin spoiler, and optimised visor system, raise your riding experience.
Building on the previous model’s already impressive attributes; the Neotec 2 has an improved ventilation system by adding more air vents, and extraction points on the front and rear have been added to dramatically increase airflow, keep your head cool and your visor fog-free. The refined flip-up mechanism allows you to ride legally with the chin bar up and open, while the ultra-lightweight design of the helmet’s three different outer shell constructions was developed in a wind tunnel for perfect aerodynamics.
Shoei redesigned their cheek pad with a noise isolator, deflecting wind away from your ears, for optimum noise reduction and rider comfort. The Neotec 2’s new visor is shaped and formed for optimal weather seal and minimise distortion, and refinements to the chin spoiler increase the helmet’s airflow and reduced lifting and buffeting while riding.
Bringing over integration with Sena communication systems, along with other features such as a drop-down sun visor and detachable and washable cheek pads, centre pad and chinstrap cover; the Neotec 2 is Shoei’s most advanced touring helmet to date.
- Organic and multi-composite fibre layered outer shell for impact absorption
- AIM Shell construction
- Comes in three different sized shells
- Multiple density EPS foam lining for greater impact absorption
- Ultra-lightweight design, Shoei wind tunnel developed for optimal aerodynamics
- Stainless steel micro Ratchet system for easy-to-use safe locking the face cover
- Innovative noise isolating cheek pads deflect wind and road noise for optimal comfort and active noise cancelling
- Ventilation system at strategically placed points increase airflow without fogging your pinlock
- SENA communication system ready
- Improved flip-up mechanism
- Newly designed two-stage locking system in opened state allows P/J double homologation
- Anti-fog CNS-3 Pinlock system
- Flip-down QSV-1 Sun visor
- Breathable and moisture-wicking 3D sculpted interior, detachable and washable
- Removable and washable Chinstrap cover
- Chin Curtain reduces turbulence inside the helmet
- Redesigned chin spoiler for a relaxed ride through less turbulence
Our stores are Shoei Assured, with trained staff and spare back up. All Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st, 2013 are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.