Shoei NXR - Black
Shoei NXR - Black
Shoei NXR Motorcycle Helmet:
Designed under repeated testing in Shoei’s wind tunnel facility the NXR is at the forefront of motorcycle helmet technology. The outer shell is made from a mix of organic and multi-composite fibres that are layered for greater impact absorption and rigidity. This will keep your head protected in the case of a fall.
The 4 inlet vents on the forehead and chin work together with the 6 rear outlets to promote air flow. This will keep your head cool even as temperatures increase. But there is also no worry of wind noise. Larger cheek and ear pads are designed to reduce any excess noise created by passing air. The NXR also has an integrated spoiler made to make it far more aerodynamic than its predecessors. For a top of the line helmet at the cutting edge of technology then you can’t go wrong with the Shoei NXR.
The is the brand new graphic for the Shoei NXR released for 2016.
- Outer shell made from a layered mix of organic and multi-composite fibres for impact absorption
- Shell comes in four different sizes
- 3D sculpted interior is made from breathable and moisture wicking material while also removable and washable
- EPS foam lining in multiple densities to increase impact absorption
- Bigger cheek and ear pads to reduce wind noise
- Emergency quick release system designed to make the helmet easy to remove in the event of an accident
- 4 inlet and 6 outlet vents to increase airflow
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Shoei brand.DOWNLOAD
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
There are 0 reviews for this product.
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.