Shoei NXR - Shorebreak
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Shoei NXR - Shorebreak
The Shoei NXR Shorebreak is the Japanese brand's premium sports-touring helmet, with a lot to live up to. Not only does the Shoei full-face bring over what riders loved about the previous Shoei XR-1100, but the Shoei NXR is also an amalgamation of years of research and innovation in helmet design and technology.
Designed under repeated testing in Shoei’s wind tunnel facility, its premium quality is immediately apparent from first wear: the outer shell is made from a mix of organic and multi-composite fibres that are layered for greater impact absorption and rigidity. Packing in comfort as well as protection: the 3D-sculpted interior is constructed of a breathable, moisture-wicking material, and the lightweight design eases the strain on your neck for long durations.
Installed with the latest technology, the Shoei NXR is an incredibly innovative helmet. The effective ventilation system will keep your head cool as temperatures increase; in colder weather, you can close off the vents as required but pulls enough air to de-mist your visor. This system doesn’t mean you need to worry of wind noise though; Shoei has increased the size of their cheek and ear pads to reduce excess noise created by passing air and integrated a spoiler to make the NXR far more aerodynamic than the XR-1100.
Regarding safety, comfort and performance, the Shoei NXR is a top of the line helmet perfect for touring and sports riding.
- Organic and multi-composite fibre layered outer shell for impact absorption
- Comes in four different sized shells
- Breathable and moisture-wicking 3D sculpted interior, detachable and washable
- Multiple density EPS foam lining for greater impact absorption
- Redesigned ear and cheek pads reduce wind and road noise
- Emergency quick release system allows emergency services to remove the helmet quickly and safely in the event of an accident
- Ventilation system at strategically placed points increase airflow without fogging your pinlock
Our stores are Shoei Assured, with trained staff and spare back up. All Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st, 2013 are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Included, Pinlock Ready
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the center of your forehead. Measure about and inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.