Shoei RJ-Platinum-R - Plain
Shoei RJ Platinum-R - Plain
The Shoei RJ Platinum-R offers high performance and protection with an iconic stylish look. The RJ Platinum-R has an open face design that does not compromise comfort or protection. This helmet is made from various layers of organic fibreglass to give fantastic shock absorption and rigidity. There is also an EPS foam lining in two different densities designed to add even more protection.
This open-face is lighter than other helmets which means the strain on your neck will be reduced. 2 inlet and 2 outlet vents integrated into the shell design increase clean airflow so that you’ll keep cool even if the temperature starts to rise. For ease of use the interior lining, cheek pads and chin strap are removable and washable.
If you’re looking for a helmet with a stylish design that doesn’t undermine protection or performance then the Shoei RJ Platinum is perfect for you.
- Organic fibreglass shell construction that is made in layers for shock and impact absorption
- Dual density EPS foam lining for added protection
- 3 different outer shell sizes
- Lightweight design to reduce muscle fatigue
- Interior centre pad, cheek pads and chin strap are removable and washable
- Large opening close to the ear designed to be used for the installation of an intercom system
- 2 inlet and 2 outlet vents on the front and back increase the flow of clean cool air
- Integrated spoiler on the shell
Our stores are Shoei Assured, with trained staff and spares back up. All Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st 2013 are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.