Shoei VFW-WR - Zinger
The latest in Shoei’s leading off-road range of helmets, the VFX-series, the VFX-WR is the next evolution in head safety and performance. Improving upon its predecessor’s biggest safety and aerodynamic features, the Japanese brand’s latest represents years of innovative helmet design.
The ultra-lightweight, strong structure of the helmet easily makes this one of Shoei’s most protective off-road helmets: its multi-composite and organic fibre structure offer top-quality shock absorption, and abrasion resistance, further enforced by the 3-piece EPS liner system. In case of collision, Shoei has integrated an additional layer of EPS liner reduces rotational acceleration energy to the head (Motion Energy Distribution System), and the emergency quick release system allows the emergency services to remove your helmet quickly in the event of an accident.
Shoei brings optimal performance and aerodynamics to your sports and off-road game. The VFX-WR’s special shell construction has integrated spoilers and a fully integrated peak for superior aerodynamics and rider comfort, while the aggressively shaped face guard reduces drag. The helmet’s ventilation system is optimised for use in the hottest racing situations; multiple vents on the front and back of the helmet allow your helmet to breathe and exhaust air during your ride.
Coming in a huge range of eccentric variants and sizes, the VFX-WR is built for serious motocross and off-road riders who want to stand out. Including the usual amenities such as detachable and washable 3D cheek and centre pads for ease of cleaning, peak, nose and chinstrap cover and helmet bag; Shoei improves on everything riders loved about their adventure helmets, and exceeds all expectations with the VFX-WR.
- AIM+ Shell construction
- Organic, multi-composite and high-performance fibre layered outer shell for optimum impact absorption
- 3 Piece EPS liner system
- Motion Energy Distribution System adds another layer of EPS liner to reduce rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident
- Emergency quick release system allows emergency services to remove the helmet quickly and safely in the event of an accident
- Comes in four different sized shells
- Breathable and moisture-wicking 3D sculpted interior, detachable and washable
- Ventilation system at strategically placed points intakes fresh air and exhausts warm air without fogging your pinlock
- Double-D ring
- Fully integrated peak
- Aggressively shaped face guard for reduced drag
Our stores are Shoei Assured, with trained staff and spare back up. All Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st, 2013 are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.