Shoei X-Spirit 3 - Plain
Shoei X-Spirit 3
The X-Spirit 3 is built to be the flagship of Shoei’s racing helmets. Created with all the know-how Shoei has gained from race series like the MotoGP, the X-Spirit 3 was born to rule the track.
The entire helmet is made to be as aerodynamic as possible. The outer shell is designed to specifically for the tucked racing position. A stabiliser on the rear of the helmet is designed to reduce wind buffeting and so provide a smoother ride. The X-Spirit 3 uses multiple spoilers and turbulators to direct wind around the helmet reducing drag. This makes the X-Spirit 3 perfect for setting personal bests during days out on the track.
The helmet uses multiple front-facing vents to provide a supply of fresh cool air into the helmet. To keep the helmet from becoming stuffy, rear vents exhaust air out. This means even as the temperature rises you will still be cool and comfortable. The outer shell is made from six layers of organic fibre and multi-composite fibres for a great protective helmet with fantastic rigidity. The interior is lined with EPS foam that has multiple-densities for added absorption against impacts.
Shoei has outdone themselves again. Improving on their previous X-Spirit racing helmets to create an even higher performing track ready helmet. If you’re serious about finding a helmet perfect for setting and breaking your personal records then the Shoei X-Spirit 3 is the helmet for you.
- Outer shell constructed from 6 layers of organic fibre and multi-composite fibres for a highly protective super strong helmet
- EPS foam inner liner in multiple densities for added shock absorption
- Shoei’s Emergency Quick Release System allows the cheek pads to be speedily removed allowing quicker removal of the helmet in the event of a crash
- 6 intake vents on the front work alongside 6 rear vents to provide a constant stream of fresh air keeping you cool and comfortable
- Outer shell made with an aerodynamic design using multiple spoilers and turbulators to reduce drag
- Rear stabiliser to reduce wind buffeting
- Pinlock and tear-off ready visor
- Double lock mechanism to prevent the visor from opening unexpectedly
- Removable and washable interior
Our stores are Shoei Assured, with trained staff and spare back up. All Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st, 2013 are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Shoei brand.DOWNLOAD
Shoei was founded in japan in 1958 and have been producing motorcycle helmets since. At the beginning the helmets produced were only for the racing sector, but then founder Eitaro Kamata made the decision to expand their horizons and in 1960 their factory in Tokyo began producing helmets which met the Japanese industrial standards allowing everyday riders to wear their helmets.
Shoei's GRV helmet was the first helmet to use carbon fibre and Kevlar. Shoei also created the first coverless shield system and the Dual Liner Ventilation system. The flagship X-Spirit was introduced in 2003 and was promoted by Shoei as the most advanced helmet in the world, winning MCN's Product of the Year 2003 award in the clothing category. It was followed by further development and the introduction of the RF-1000 (sold as the XR-1000 in Europe) in 2004, and the later introduction of the X-Eleven. These helmets paved the way for the current RF-1100 and X-Twelve models. In September 2010 the QWEST was released, the successor of the RAID II, a top of the line sport touring helmet.
The launch of the Neotec in 2012 was another milestone for Shoei - the addition of a built in sun visor , built into a second shell layer to remove the weakness inherent in adding an internal sun visor.
Shoei sponsors MotoGP riders such as Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, and being adopted by Honda Motor Co, Shoei has gained respect from motorcycle industries. Although a very successful brand, Shoei still remains a relatively small with under 500 workers worldwide. The helmets are only produced in Japan, yet they are distributed and sold globally.
In 2013, Shoei introduced a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects - all Shoei helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are supplied through the official channels and we're Shoei Assured dealers, so our staff are trained in fitting, maintenance and servicing of Shoei helmets and we stock a range of Shoei accessories, spares and visors in all stores.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.