Sidi Adventure 2 CE Gore-Tex Mens Boots
Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots
A perfect adventure style boot from Sidi. Gore-Tex waterproof to make sure you remain dry at any time on the bike.
- PU Shin Plate
- Velcro Strap Closure and two buckles
- Inner Gaiter
- Plastic support on the ankle area
- Flex System
- Elastic panel on calf area
- Back reflective inserts
- Nylon inner sole with remoavable arch support
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, CE Approved
- Boot Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Long Boot, CE Approved, Buckle Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.
These boots were the only ones I pull fit my feet into after I had a plate in my ankle following an accident. Very comfy to walk around in as I have done 2 x 3000-mile tours in them and use them for every day commuting into work in London. My only problems with them is the Sidi squeak when you walk in them and the pads on the boots for the gear shifter they have now started to leak. In all a very good and comfy boot for the price.