Sidi Approach Shoe
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Sidi Approach Shoe
The Sidi Approach Motorcycle Shoes bridge the gap between a high-performance cross trainer and a stylish everyday shoe. The shoes have a low cut design and are part of the Sidi Design Series (S.D.S.) which has been designed by Sidi’s engineering/design team and produced by outside suppliers.
The Shoes have been constructed from full grain Leather and Suede, with a breathable air mesh lining for ventilation and cooling airflow. The Shoes have metal eyelets for a lace closure, with double lace available, and a rubber treaded sole for exceptional grip. For safety, the Toe box uses reinforced heat-seal technology, with a reinforced Toe and Ankle area, and an anti-vibration system insole. The Shoes have a shaped TPU Heel with a carbon effect for additional protection, and a thermoformed Footbed which contours around the foot.
- Sidi Design Series (S.D.S.) sneaker
- Low cut design
- Toe Box uses reinforced heat-seal technology
- Full-grain leather and suede construction
- Shaped TPU heel with carbon effect
- Thermoformed footbed contours around the foot
- Rubber treaded sole for exceptional grip
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Reinforced toe and ankle area
- Metal eyelets for a lace closure with double lace
- Anti-vibration system insole
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.