Sidi Mag 1 CE Mens Boots
Sidi Mag 1 Boots Mens
Sidi yet again raises the bar in delivering an ultra-protective, ultra-stylish and ultra-comfortable sports boot experience with the new MAG-1. Boasting optimal protection, these boots have a shock absorbing system, a replaceable TECNO 3-MAG micrometric mechanism with magnetic retaining clips and a replaceable polyurethane shin plate. For a custom fit, the boots feature an adjustable calf area with strap and TECNO 3-MAG closure as well as a slider with alloy insert and air ventilation system on the tip to keep your feet cool and fresh on and off the bike. A high-performance boot worthy of the Sidi brand, these are a must-buy for any sports-bike rider.
- A-symmetric and shaped heel, smooth and at inside.
- Shock absorbing system in the back and outside.
- Replaceable heel cup
- Arch and back area in elastic textile over injected with polyurethane
- Micrometric mechanism TECNO 3-MAG with magnetic retaining clips (red).
- TECNO 3-MAG is replaceable
- Replaceable shin plate in polyurethane
- Gear pad
- Slider with alloy insert and air ventilation system on the tip
- Adjustable calf area with strap
- Adjustable calf area with TECNO 3-MAG closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.