Sidi Performer CE Gore-Tex Mens Boots
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Sidi Performer CE Gore-Tex Mens Boots
Sidi Performer Gore-Tex Boots
- Upper in Technomicro Microfibre
- Lined with Gore-Tex® waterproof-breathable membrane
- Shaped and fixed shin plate with lower air channels
- Metatarsus external protection
- Internal and external shaped ankle pads
- Calf area exhaust in soft poly-urethane
- protected with mesh
- Soft arch area
- Elastic panel adjacent to the closure on the calf area
- Smooth heel cup for more adherence with the bike
- Shift pad
- Replaceable toe slider
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Rubber Top
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, CE Approved
- Boot Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Long Boot, CE Approved, Zip Closure
Sidi Mens Boots Size Guide
Length Measurement: Measure the length of your feet, from toes to heel.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
There are few names in motorcycle wear as well known to the average rider as that of Italian boot maker Sidi. Founded in 1960 they started as a small workshop producing mountain sports footwear and registered their first patent in 1966 for the first rear entry ski boot.
Now after half a century, SIDI’s unique balance of tradition and innovation, style and comfort, make SIDI sporting footwear exceptional in the industry. An area it got the jump in quite some time ago.
In the late 60’s the founder of the company Dino Signori, (who also gave his name to it, maybe it’s surprising that it’s not the Disi company!) looked at expanding the range and came up with the idea of producing motorcycle boots.
A long time bike fan he knew that there is more to life than trekking and skiing, so in 1969 Dino jumped into the biking industry in a big way, and aligned Sidi boots with Italy's legendary motorcycle hero, Giacomo Agostini. He was the first rider who helped Sidi advance road race footwear, a tradition that continues to this day with no less than a third of the Moto GP regulars turning up to play in the company’s ever evolving products.
Also in 1969, Dino signed up a very outgoing Belgian, and then current world MX champion world champion Joel Robert to wear his MX boots. For those not familiar with this colourful Belgian (and 6 times world champion) he was famous for not taking training very seriously. To the extent that at one event he stubbed out his cigarette on the handlebars of a competitor whilst they were on the start line!
The early 70's were obviously a productive time for this small company as it was around then that they produced their first cycling shoes. This is another area that they have innovated in over many years and their products are the choice of people such as three-time World Cycling Champion Oscar Freire. Today there are almost as many cycling shoes in their range as there are motorcycle boots for the road.
In subsequent years, the Sidi design team have created some of the most ground breaking designs in motorcycle footwear. Things we take for granted today such as velcro fasteners, the use of Lorica, inner laces, sole replacement systems, toe sliders made from durable materials, techno bridge adjusters and adjustable calves all made some of their first appearances on models produced by this innovative designer of motorcycle boots.
There are also a huge range of ladies boots with most models having an equivalent that are designed for the female rider. Sizing in some models starts from a tiny 36 (that’s a two) so there’s bound to be something for the slight of foot.
Whatever you’re looking for in stylish and functional motorcycle footwear this half century old company will have a model to suit your needs.