Simpson Darksome - Plain
A solid mechanism locks the chin bar in place, closed or open, the visor can be removed removing the tool-free plates which cover the mechanisms, The shell features Maxx‐3C tri-composite technology and a lighter, full carbon version is available. The EPS hosts the wide channels of the VKS venting system, which provides the right airflow at any adjustment.
- Shell in UltraLight Tricomposite Blend (carbon – Kevlar – fiberglass) & Carbon.
- ECE Certified
- Outside shell in two sizes
- Size range XS – XXL
- Scratch resistant visor
- Visor locking system
- Visor with controlled antifog air flow
- Flip down sun visor
- Hot air exhaust system
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
- Clear Visor and Inner Smoke Visor included in price.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Included, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
Simpson Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.