Spada Airforce 1 CE Mens Jacket
Spada Airforce 1 CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
- Full maxdura construction
- Fixed WP & breathable membrane
- Fixed quilted lining
- Soft feel authentic sponge collar & cuffs
- Authentic orange lining
- TEKTOFORMFORM CE four piece armour
- Back armour pocket - upgradable to
- TEKTOFORM CE back protector
- SPADA embossed pop studs
- Double stitched for extra strength
- CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Over the past ten years, Spada Clothing has built up a reputation for great quality and value amongst UK bikers. A lot of the reasons for this are thanks to one simple fact: Spada Clothing is developed in the UK, by UK motorcyclists!
Spada Gloves have been a big seller for us since they first started getting Ride Best Buys a few years ago - the feel and quality are unrivalled at their price points, whether you are looking for a something cheap for winter, or an all-out sports glove, there's something for most people.
We have a range of Spada ladies motorcycle clothing too, including leathers and textiles with classic leather jackets and contemporary waterproof designs available.
We have some great end-of-line Spada clothing clearance prices also.
Remember, we offer free UK delivery on the whole Spada motorcycle clothing range, as well as carrying a great range of motorcycle clothing from Spada and other brands in our branches.
Really good fit, seems like a well-made jacket, not the shiny nylon material of old. Not sure about waterproofing yet, has been warm enough even in this cold snap we've had. Two good-sized inside pockets and handy press studs where the zips are to stop them flapping around. Overall well pleased and I'm sure it'll last a few years, I usually clock up about 9-10,000 miles a year and it seems as good as my last Summer/Autumn jacket.