Spada Ascent CE Waterproof Mens Trousers
3 interest-free payments of £34.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spada Ascent CE Waterproof Mens Trousers
The Spada Ascent Trousers are a waterproof touring pant featuring an abrasion-resistant Densiweave and Ballistic outer, with a Ventech cooling system and five-piece Tektoform armour fitted as standard.
These CE AA certified motorcycle trousers are made from high-density Densiweave cotton with durable Ballistic textile at the seat and knees. Spada's Rainaway waterproof construction ensures complete weather protection, with a fixed waterproof and breathable drop liner membrane. An innovative Ventech cooling system on the thighs works to allow cool air to flow into your lower body, while a removable quilted thermal lining allows you to retain heat when it gets colder.
The abrasion-resistant outer is double stitched for increased strength and reinforced by CE certified Tektoform armour positioned at the hips and knees for comprehensive impact protection. Reflective elements on the pants ensure visibility at night, and traditional hip pockets allow for convenient storage. The Ascent also boasts adjustable velcro straps at the calf and accordion panels at the waist and above the knees allow for freedom of movement.
These four-season trousers boasts it all, and with a short-connecting zip to combine with the Ascent jacket - this suit offers complete weatherproofing and versatility.
- CE certified level AA
- Densiweave Cotton Canvas Construction
- Ballistic material to arms
- CE Tektoform® ergonomic Five-piece armour
- Rainaway waterproof construction featuring:
- Storm flap and rain channel
- Fixed WP and breathable drop liner membrane
- Waterproof external and three Internal pockets
- Ventech cooling system
- Short zip attachment
- Removable laser quilted polyester thermal lining
- Double-stitched throughout for increased strength
- Reflective elements for increased visibility
- Soft feel neoprene dual construction comfort collar
- Handwarmer pockets
- Velcro strapped arm, waist collar and cuff adjustment
- Zip and velcro arm closure
- Bi-directional venting to lower arms
Spada Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Over the past ten years, Spada Clothing has built up a reputation for great quality and value amongst UK bikers. A lot of the reasons for this are thanks to one simple fact: Spada Clothing is developed in the UK, by UK motorcyclists!
Spada Gloves have been a big seller for us since they first started getting Ride Best Buys a few years ago - the feel and quality are unrivalled at their price points, whether you are looking for a something cheap for winter, or an all-out sports glove, there's something for most people.
We have a range of Spada ladies motorcycle clothing too, including leathers and textiles with classic leather jackets and contemporary waterproof designs available.
We have some great end-of-line Spada clothing clearance prices also.
Remember, we offer free UK delivery on the whole Spada motorcycle clothing range, as well as carrying a great range of motorcycle clothing from Spada and other brands in our branches.