Spada Blizzard - Gloves Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spada Blizzard - Gloves Black
Spada Blizzard Gloves
- Leather & polyester outer
- Polyester lining
- Waterproof membrane
- Rubber padding to backhand
- Double palm reinforcement with Kevlar inserted
- Elasticated wrist for improved fit
- Elasticated cord at hem
- Wrist strap for secure fastening
- Stretch panels for comfortable fit
- Anti-slip palm reinforcement
- Visor wipe on left thumb
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Spada brand.DOWNLOAD
Over the past ten years, Spada Clothing has built up a reputation for great quality and value amongst UK bikers. A lot of the reasons for this are thanks to one simple fact: Spada Clothing is developed in the UK, by UK motorcyclists!
Spada Gloves have been a big seller for us since they first started getting Ride Best Buys a few years ago - the feel and quality are unrivalled at their price points, whether you are looking for a something cheap for winter, or an all-out sports glove, there's something for most people.
We have a range of Spada ladies motorcycle clothing too, including leathers and textiles with classic leather jackets and contemporary waterproof designs available.
We have some great end-of-line Spada clothing clearance prices also.
Remember, we offer free UK delivery on the whole Spada motorcycle clothing range, as well as carrying a great range of motorcycle clothing from Spada and other brands in our branches.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Great gloves, should cost more
These are great gloves that should cost more. They are comfortable and warm and waterproof. The best thing about these gloves is the neoprene sleeve that can go under your jacket then roll the glove over jacket to stop the water running down you arm when you stop. So no more working out what is better, under or over. Best of both worlds
Waterproof - yes but stiching has failed after a few weeks, shame.
Waterproof and comfortable. These gloves kept my hands warm too. But the big failure is that the stitching has failed on at least 3 of the fingers. They will be going back for a warranty replacement.
The gloves are comfortable, warm and waterproof at a very good price. the only downside from a personal point of view is the wiper blade which as i wear an open face is of no use to me.