Spada Curve Evo Waterproof Mens Boots
Spada Curve Evo WP Boots
The Spada Curve EVO boot has a fantastic race style but comes with everything needed to make it great for everyday use.
The heel and shin of the boot is moulded from TPU for great resistance to abrasions but also great flexibility. There is also a TPU insert on the ankle to provide similar support. The metal toe sliders also help with reinforcing and protection.
The moulded gear change pad is designed to provide greater ease of use when riding. And for comfort there are stretch accordion panels to give a personalised fit. For added convenience the Spada Curve boots have a Hippora waterproof membrane meaning that even in a downpour these boots will perform and keep you comfortable.
- The outer of the boots are made from 100% PU microfibre
- Shin and heel moulded from TPU
- TPU insert on the ankle
- Multi-density anti-slip sole for better performance
- Metal toe sliders
- Moulded gear change pad for better ease of use
- Accordion stretch panels for a personalised fit
- Hippora waterproof membrane
- Zip and velcro fastening
Over the past ten years, Spada Clothing has built up a reputation for great quality and value amongst UK bikers. A lot of the reasons for this are thanks to one simple fact: Spada Clothing is developed in the UK, by UK motorcyclists!
Spada Gloves have been a big seller for us since they first started getting Ride Best Buys a few years ago - the feel and quality are unrivalled at their price points, whether you are looking for a something cheap for winter, or an all-out sports glove, there's something for most people.
We have a range of Spada ladies motorcycle clothing too, including leathers and textiles with classic leather jackets and contemporary waterproof designs available.
We have some great end-of-line Spada clothing clearance prices also.
Remember, we offer free UK delivery on the whole Spada motorcycle clothing range, as well as carrying a great range of motorcycle clothing from Spada and other brands in our branches.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.