Spada Curve Leather Mens Gloves
Spada Curve Motorcycle Gloves
The Spada Curve motorcycle gloves are a great choice for any track minded rider. These motorbike gloves are designed to offer the best protection available. Fitted with carbon fibre knuckle protection and TPU moulds on the fingers that are resistant to abrasions. The palm also has Keprotec inserts and an outer rubber padding that gives even more protection. But these gloves are also made with comfort in mind. The cuff of the gloves are perforated to increase airflow, keeping your hands cool. The full-grain leather construction is lightweight while still being very protective. This means you can trust these Spada gloves to keep you comfortable and protected when riding.
- Full-grain leather construction
- Carbon fibre knuckle guard that offers impact and abrasion resistance
- TPU moulded finger guards
- Rubber padding on the palm and scaphoid protective armour
- Pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue
- Digital leather on the fingers for added grip
- Perforated cuff to help breathability and airflow
- Velcro closure on the wrist for a personalised but secure fit
Over the past ten years, Spada Clothing has built up a reputation for great quality and value amongst UK bikers. A lot of the reasons for this are thanks to one simple fact: Spada Clothing is developed in the UK, by UK motorcyclists!
Spada Gloves have been a big seller for us since they first started getting Ride Best Buys a few years ago - the feel and quality are unrivalled at their price points, whether you are looking for a something cheap for winter, or an all-out sports glove, there's something for most people.
We have a range of Spada ladies motorcycle clothing too, including leathers and textiles with classic leather jackets and contemporary waterproof designs available.
We have some great end-of-line Spada clothing clearance prices also.
Remember, we offer free UK delivery on the whole Spada motorcycle clothing range, as well as carrying a great range of motorcycle clothing from Spada and other brands in our branches.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.