Spada Metro Waterproof Mens Jacket
Spada Metro WP Jacket
- Durable Maxdura nylon fibre plus enhanced tear and abrasion resistant Ballistic fabric
- Double stitched for enhanced tensile strength
- Tekto CE approved shoulder and elbow armour
- Back armour included, Tekto CE approved
- Reflective elements to improve visibility
- Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane
- Removable thermal lining
- Ventech cooling system
- Touring adjustable collar and neoprene cuffs
- Adjustable sleeves to reduce billowing
- Accordian stretch panels for improved fit
- Zip and Velcro arm closure
- Adjustable waist with straps at side
- Storm flap and rain channel to help disperse access water
- Long and short attachment zips for connection to Spada jackets
- Spada lining for added comfort
- Anti-snag Velcro throughout
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Spada Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Over the past ten years, Spada Clothing has built up a reputation for great quality and value amongst UK bikers. A lot of the reasons for this are thanks to one simple fact: Spada Clothing is developed in the UK, by UK motorcyclists!
Spada Gloves have been a big seller for us since they first started getting Ride Best Buys a few years ago - the feel and quality are unrivalled at their price points, whether you are looking for a something cheap for winter, or an all-out sports glove, there's something for most people.
We have a range of Spada ladies motorcycle clothing too, including leathers and textiles with classic leather jackets and contemporary waterproof designs available.
We have some great end-of-line Spada clothing clearance prices also.
Remember, we offer free UK delivery on the whole Spada motorcycle clothing range, as well as carrying a great range of motorcycle clothing from Spada and other brands in our branches.