Spada Tino Quilted CE Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £63.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spada Tino Quilted CE Jacket
- CE-certified level A
- Level 2 CE 5-piece protective armour, elbow, shoulder and back
- Smooth matte finished, high-strength twill weave outer shell delivers a highly abrasion resistant, lightweight, and flexible adventure sport style jacket
- A thermoplastic polyurethane liquid coating on the inside of the fabric provides 5k waterproof protection & 3k breathability
- DWR laminated fabric provides additional weather protection
- Quilted body panel detail
- Detachable hood with centre back size regulator
- Weather-resistant coated zippers throughout
- 2 large hip pockets with zipper closure
- 2 upper chest and 2 side-back vents with zipper closures
- Elasticated belt attachment loops on the back internal lining for a versatile method of attaching to your generic belt or belt loops
- Reflective print elements
- Fully lined in 220g polar fleece
- Hook and loop fastening cuff adjusters
Spada Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Over the past ten years, Spada Clothing has built up a reputation for great quality and value amongst UK bikers. A lot of the reasons for this are thanks to one simple fact: Spada Clothing is developed in the UK, by UK motorcyclists!
Spada Gloves have been a big seller for us since they first started getting Ride Best Buys a few years ago - the feel and quality are unrivalled at their price points, whether you are looking for a something cheap for winter, or an all-out sports glove, there's something for most people.
We have a range of Spada ladies motorcycle clothing too, including leathers and textiles with classic leather jackets and contemporary waterproof designs available.
We have some great end-of-line Spada clothing clearance prices also.
Remember, we offer free UK delivery on the whole Spada motorcycle clothing range, as well as carrying a great range of motorcycle clothing from Spada and other brands in our branches.