Spidi 4Seaon EVO CE Ladies Trousers
3 interest-free payments of £119.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spidi 4Seaon EVO CE Ladies Trousers
4 Season Evo Lady H2out trousers are the perfect match for all SPIDI adventure jackets; the ideal choice for all-year-long motorcycle travelers.
The main chassis integrates high-tenacity Extra Tenax 3-layers nylon 6.6 - offering excellent abrasion and puncture resistance - and a PU coated polyester, in comfort-sensitive areas. The 4 Season Evo Lady trousers have CE certification to the En 17092-4:2020 Class A standard, they come with Multitech removable protectors in the knees and hips, certified to the EN 1621-1:2012 standard. Knees protectors are also adjustable (10 centimeters) in order to find the right position for each rider’s anatomy and riding style.
The pants also feature the Step-In Wear System, a waterproof H2Out® 5K/5K membrane that can be worn inside the pants in rainy or colder conditions. There are 2 big ventilation panels strategically located in a position where ventilation and transpiration are at maximum level in riding position. There are 3M® Scotchlite® reflectors for excellent nighttime visibility and there’s a jacket-to-pant zipper connection for additional safety. Double YKK® zippers on the legs bottom make the pants wearable over or under touring boots.
- Multitech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 knees protectors
- Removable Multitech protectors CE certified EN 1621-1: 2012 hips
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable 2°layer H2Out lining
- Fixed mesh lining
- Average weight 1,5 Kg
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Resealable vented panels
- Pants bottom adjustable with motocross boots
- Lumbar adjust micrometric stretch tightening system
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- Designed to fit the ladies morphology at best
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
|EU Size||UK Size||Waist (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.