Spidi 4Season EVO CE Ladies Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spidi 4Season EVO CE Ladies Jacket
SPIDI 4 Season Evo Lady: a worldwide best seller enhanced and redefined.
The main chassis integrates high-tenacity Extra Tenax 3-layers nylon 6.6 - offering excellent abrasion and puncture resistance - and a PU coated polyester, in comfort-sensitive areas. 6 generous mesh panels grant excellent air circulation; positioned on chest, forearm and back, they have been strategically located to cool rider in the most efficient way during warmest days.
The 4 Season Evo Lady jacket has CE certification to the Pr En 17092-4:2020 Class A standard, and it comes with ForceTech removable protectors in the shoulders and Warrior Lite elbows, that are CE Level 2 certified to the EN 1621-1:2012 standard. Standard Step-In Wear equipment includes 2 inner separate jackets: a rain jacket, made with 5k/5k H2Out® breathable and waterproof fabric, and a 100gr/sqm thermal liner. It is possible to use each of the 3 parts of 4 Season Evo Lady as a stand-alone, or combined with 1 or 2 other components.
There are 3M® Scotchlite® reflectors for excellent nighttime visibility and there’s a jacket-to-pant zipper connection for additional safety. In order to ensure that the jacket can be tailored to fit perfectly, it has the SPIDI integrated adjustment Ergofit System, with an adjustable E.S.T. fastener on the collar. For those unexpected rain showers, there are 2 waterproof outside pockets.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Removable 2°layer H2Out lining
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
- Resealable vented panels
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.