Spidi Alpentrophy CE Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £75.83 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spidi Alpentrophy CE Jacket
The Spidi Alpentrophy H2Out Jacket was developed from a blank slate to be one of the best adventure touring motorcycle jackets in the world – combining safety, comfort, and genuine four seasons wearability.
The main chassis of the Alpentrophy H2Out is made from a waterproof, breathable, and windproof laminated combination of Cordura® and H2Out, a high tenacity polyamide fabric, and a high tenacity Extra Tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6 – both of which are highly abrasion and puncture resistant. A removable 150 gram thermally insulated liner comes with each jacket, as well as a neoprene collar inserts, 3M® Scotchlite® reflective zones, and multiple vents for staying cool in warmer weather.
The Alpentrophy makes use of the Spidi integrated adjustment Ergofit System to ensure a perfect fit, it also features an adjustable E.S.T. fastening on the collar, an adjustable waist, and an adjustable drawstring at the hem. For additional safety a jacket-to-pants zipper connection comes as standard, and each jacket has a waterproof external pocket, a waterproof internal pocket, and a waterproof zipper. For those who want the absolute maximum possible protection, the jacket has pockets for both back and chest protectors which are sold separately by Spidi.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- Class AA
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulders protectors
- Removable Warrior Lite Level 2 elbow protectors.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Highly perspiring 3D fabric
- Removable lining with wadding 200 gr.
- Fixed mesh lining
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Waterproof zipper
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Cordura® high tenacity polyamide fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Polar microfleece
- High tenacity extra tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- Reflex zones for night-riding
Spidi Men's Jackets Size Guide
|Height (ft)||5ft 3-5ft 7||5ft 4-5ft 8||5ft 5-5ft 9||5ft 6-6ft 1||5ft 7-6ft 1||5ft 8-6ft 2||5ft 8-6ft 2||5ft 8-6ft 2||5ft 8-6ft 2|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.