Spidi Carbo Track Leather Gloves
Spidi Carbo Track represents Spidi's excellence in the field of racing gloves. The result of 35 years of evolution, Carbo Track combines excellent fit and riding sensitivity with the highest levels of protection. This is the glove choosed by our riders competing in the major World Championships.
- Full-grain leather, thickness 0.8 mm
- Areas in perforated leather
- Cowhide palm with Clarino® reinforcements
- Keramide lining for maximum abrasion and heat resistance
- Kevlar stitchings
- Double stitchings on dangerous areas
- Reinforcements with Warrior technology applied on the entire side and over pinkie finger
- Carbon fiber shields on the knuckles, phalanges and metacarpus
- Special construction on the shield area for a better fitting and higher protection
- Knuckle protector with Dumper siliconic shock absorber insert
- Shock-absorbing padding
- Velcro strap for closure on the wrist
- Double Velcro closure on the forearm
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Hard Knuckle
Palm Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
|Palm Measurement (cm)||20.6-21.4||21.4-22.2||22.2-23||23-23.8||23.8-24.6||24.6-25.4|
|EU Size||Palm Measurement (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.