Spidi Crossmaster CE Jacket
The Spidi Crossmaster CE Jacket has been designed for adventures in all temperature climates, with 4 air intakes and is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Made with a detachable H2Out polyester shell and thermal linings, as well as protectors on the shoulders and elbows for excellent abrasion and puncture resistance. Providing efficent air circulation and cooling on warm days, the Crossmaster features mesh panels and outtake vents. This jacket aslo comes equipped with plenty of pockets and an integrated adjustment Ergofit system to keep you comfortable and prepared.
- 4 air intakes
- Polyester shell with detachable H2Out and thermal liners
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out jacket
- Fixed mesh lining
- Constructed with high-tenacity Polyester 600
- Excellent abrasion and puncture resistance
- 2 mesh panels and 2 outtake vents provide excellent air circulation
- Efficient cooling on warm days
- Standard Step-In Wear equipment includes 2 inner jackets: a rain jacket made with 5K/5K H2Out breathable fabric, and a 100gr/sqm thermal liner
- Rain jacket can be used independently
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors for excellent night time visibility
- Spidi integrated adjustment Ergofit system
- Adjustable collar fastening
- 6 external pockets plus 2 waterproof; 2 internal pockets (1 on rain chest, 1 inside the shell)
- Warrior lite protector on shoulders and forcetech protector on elbows
- Arrangement for back protector
- Zip fastener to join matching trouser
- Class AA certification
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
|EU Size||UK Size||Chest (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.